Alasan gw pengen punya EO team sendiri cuma satu:
GW PENGEN NGEWUJUDIN IMPIAN SETIAP CEWEK.
Kenapa cuman cewek?
Karena EO yang gw bikin pasti berkisar dengan sweet 17th dan wedding which is kinda a girly thing. Although in the wedding part there's a groom too. But usually they are MIA, if you get what I mean.
Mungkin alasan gw terdengar klise dan semuanya cuman untuk menarik perhatian para cewek dan para pengantin wanita. :) whatever. That's just the truth. Haha.
Wew! Kok blog yang satu ini sangat serius kesannya? Wkkwkwkwk. But anyway, gw ga pernah sepengen ini ngewujudin mimpi gw. So guys wish me all the luck in the world. I'm praying hard right now and crossing my fingers.
Well, here's the good news! I'm gonna gather all those who interested *psst, I can tell there's a whole bunch of them!* and we're gonna have our first meeting on this 19th of august. :)))) so guys, here we come!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!
No comments:
Post a Comment